Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Anthology, The Spring Issue ----- Wit & Whimsy


Anthology is a magazine about sustainability, style, living, travelling, food and art. It's somehow close to Apartamento, but it focusses more on decoration, furniture, art and people who collect things and make something that is their own.
The spring issue just came in this week - it's another great one with comedian Amy Sedaris talking about her apartment in NYC: "I'm going for Formal Haunted Dollhouse. I like to pretend that I'm a widow; Things were easier when my husband was alive, My husband always took care of these things. So I always have an excuse why things look so half assed in my home".
Writer Jennifer Duardo and photographer Jen Siska made a roadtrip through California. There's an article on a Bay Area furniture designer.
We get a look inside painter John Baden's apartment, he made a cozy bedroom out of a closet - he uses a pink quilt in there made by his aunt 30 years ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment