Friday, June 10, 2011

Lula, girl of my dreams

Tessa, 19 student at Amsterdam Fashion Institute, answers 5 questions from the new Lula, one of our most popular titles.

Describe your favorite shoes for dancing in (from the interview with contributors)
That would be new shiny red shoes with a black ribbon and a small heel that clicks when you dance.

What are your memories of being photographed by your parents? ( from the interview with Mia Wasikowska)
My dad with a camera around his neck, on holiday, making pictures of me and my sisters with all kinds of small animals such as butterflies and rabbits.


So, we’d love to ask some questions about your childhood. Where did you grow up? (from the interview with Scott Sternberg)
I was born in London, but moved to Drachten when I was 6 months old.

When did you first fall in love with fashion? (from the interview with Tao Kurihara)
When as a young girl I saw Snow White darting around with the dwarves in her long yellow skirt.

What do you hope for? (from the interview with Brooke Shields)
For Lula magazine to appear every month instead of twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment