Saturday, October 16, 2010

selfservice no.33

THE NOW Cameron Russell photographed by Ezra Petronio, issue n°33, THE 10 ESSENTIALS Cameron Silver, Proprietor of Decades/Creative Director of Decades Denim 1. Brooks Brothers non-iron white shirts They don’t wrinkle and are perfect for travel. 2. Erno Laszlo sea mud soap The splash technique works. 3. Boucheron MEC rose gold watch It’s very elegant and it’s not ubiquitous. 4. Phillip Lim leather t-shirt I’ve worn this under a tux or with jeans – surprisingly useful. 5. WANT Les Essentiels Organic ORLY tote It is so light, affordable, and très chic. 6. Hermès wallet I collect these and have some that are nearly 70 years old. It’s a great investment for my investment! 7. Diptyque candles I have tried every brand of candles and Diptyque are the best. 8. Quirky shoes I have a slew of eccentric shoes from McQueen blue bugle beads to Louis Vuitton silver paillettes to Lanvin panne gold velvet. I love a non-traditional shoe. 9. My Blackberry and custom Kendall Conrad alligator slip cover I don’t leave home without it! 10. Decades Denim Spring 2011 men’s debut collection (women’s launches for Holiday 2010) I am designing men’s Spring 2011 right now and I love the Errol, a slouchy and slim pant all-in-one! THE NOW Stella Tennant photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, issue n°33. Fashion editor : Joe McKenna. Additional Credits http://selfservicemagazine.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment